Managing As Mission
- Develop inclusive and transparent decision-making processes
- Create effective organizational structures
- Identify and strengthen internal and external working relationships
- Develop Values Statements and Codes of Ethics
- Create strong, united, mission-driven teams
Managing As Mission is based on the forthcoming book of the same title, and is a contextualized method of managing as a reflection of the organizational mission—the cornerstone of any nonprofit—to bring about the change nonprofits were created to achieve: a better world for all.
Lori specializes in working with networks and alliances to ensure clarity of purpose, harmonize public presence, and ensure transparency and accountability.